Feb 1, 2010

damned recovery

salam...


i'm back...

yet,keep going on my track... trying damn hard to stay focus... never ever wanna go astray... n i wish i could always be reminded of HIM, The Almighty... in each and every single breath i hold...

truly, i am currently feeling down... things happened in very front of my eyes... n i never wanted it to occur, in my own family... specifically, between my eldests... i become the superwoman who release the tense up between them... shoulder to shoulder i am located precisely... n i was so afraid if i might get hit just by the head... luckily, i dun get hurt
(but my heart is terribly broke)... n i managed to stop the quarrel...

shit! it really freaks me out... i am fucking the only person in the house at that time (beside my mom)... n i only can help myself to let the damn tears pouring my cheeks..

wish this damn thing wont happen anymore...

wish they could back together like before...

wish my heart never feels this smoking shit koyak.